SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a 2nd Line Support to work for a growing business based in North Leicester. This job requires someone who can work on their own to resolve customer issues relating to their product.
The work will involve configuring software and hardware to work on hosting IT networks, overcoming any issues and inspiring our customers with confidence in their newly acquired system.
You must have a very high standard of written and spoken English language and be able to use IT terminology appropriate for the situation. The ideal candidate will already have experience of dealing effectively with customers in a face-to-face situation.
As the 2nd Line Support
– Provide highly responsive user and IT support.
– Commit to and meet timely return calls for issues requiring further investigation.
– Raise and schedule Field Engineering breakdown visits if necessary.
– Enter details of apparent software bugs on Jira and track through to conclusion.
– Provide networking and software set up support to field engineers.
– Attend site to provide technical assistance when required.
– Assist with product testing and development.
– Take an active part in interventions to prevent account closure.
– Provide network configuration support to the engineering team.
– Provide client IT with operational, security and resilience documentation as required.
– Assist the client with software configuration were included in contract.
– Build relationships which will facilitate ongoing software and support contracts.
In return you will be offered an attractive salary of £29,000 and work office hours Monday-Friday.
If you feel you have the right skills for this role, please do apply today or contact me directly on