Anderson Recruitment Ltd
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading, dynamic and fun events company who can offer excellent progression and career opportunities!
They currently have a brand-new opportunity for an Administrator to join their team in Quedgeley, Gloucester. This is a position within the sales team and NOT a sales role. Ideally this role will start on a temporary to permanent basis however a straight permanent contract can also be offered for the right candidate.
– Provide administrative support to the Commercial management team, ensuring all processes are implemented effectively and standards of performance attained
– To process and manage orders and to ensure that changes to orders and deliveries are adjusted correctly
– Maintain all product and pricing information on central system and individual customer profiles
– Process all incoming orders received via telephone, email or web, responding quickly and efficiently
– Enter all orders on the system, ensuring quantities, prices and discounts are accurate, issuing order confirmations to customers
– Managing daily debt and proactively taking customer payments over the phone
– Perform a proactive service to all customers at specific events, obtaining pre-orders wherever possible
– Maintain an accurate database of customer information including contact details, product preferences and any special terms
– Create and maintain sales data sheets
– Collaborate closely with the buyer and the onsite event’s logistics team to ensure all customer requirements can be fulfilled efficiently and profitably
– Create and maintain databases as required for marketing and technical purposes
– Undertake pre-emptive credit control activity making prompt contact with customers and effectively resolving errors and issues
– Format and issue event ‘must stock’ documents
Our client is happy to consider experienced administrators along with bright graduates who are looking to gain experience. Previous SAGE experience along with Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (VLOOKUP’s/Pivot Tables) highly advantageous but not essential!
If this sounds like you, then please send your CV ASAP to ensure you don’t miss out.
Salary – Up to £24k + excellent benefits such as 28 days annual leave + bank holidays! Life cover, income protection, company matched pension scheme, employee assistance programme & eye care vouchers. Fortnightly team lunches & regular social activities, plus the opportunity to be involved in some of the UK’s most prestigious sporting events & festivals!
Hours – Monday – Friday – 8.30am – 4.30pm