Alexander Ash Consulting Ltd
Business Analyst/Project Manager – Regulatory Reporting – Investment Bank.
A leading investment bank are implementing changes within their cross-regulatory reporting function and have an opportunity for a Business Analyst/Project Manager to play a key role in the analysis and implementation of reporting solutions.
You will work across multiple reporting regulatory and jurisdictions, being responsible for undertaking impact assessments and requirements gathering, through to working with technology teams to define and implement reporting solutions across the various reporting regimes.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- Proven experience as a business analyst and/or project manager within capital markets
- Strong regulatory reporting experience (EMIR, MIFID, CFTC, SFTR, HKMA, MAS, ASIC or related)
- Solid understanding of derivatives – futures and cleared products
- Experience working with technology teams to define and implement reporting solutions
- Management Consulting experience is highly beneficial for these roles
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £550-580/day role (subject to employee taxes, employers taxes are paid in addition to this rate) initially for six months.