A well known Asset Manager in London are looking for a Compliance Monitoring Officer to join them for a 6 month contract.
- Effectively complete periodic and ad hoc monitoring reviews and systematically report weakness identified alongside potential solutions
- Ensure the annual compliance monitoring plan is performed in a timely and effective manner ensuring all planned monitoring reviews are completed within agreed deadlines
- Support Compliance Management in the production of MI reporting presented to the Executive Committee and Group Risk Committee
- Educated to undergraduate degree level with a relevant professional qualification (IMC or CFA) preferred
- Approximately three to seven years’ experience in a similar role within an asset manager ideally, however a banking environment would also be suitable
- Sound knowledge of FCA rules and regulations
- Capable user of MS Office