CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
Duration: 3-6 months, maybe longer
Pay: £10.25 p/h
Hours: Mon – Thu 8.30am-5pm & Friday 8.30am – 4pm
Are you immediately available for a new role? This is an initial 3-6 month temporary assignment.
This is a great all-rounder role, with a mixture of both administration work, dealing with orders and customer service.
Do you have previous Customer Service experience or Administration experience? Do you enjoy dealing with people and thrive off helping customers?
You will have strong all-round customer service administrative and experience and be able to work within a fast pace environment and strong interpersonal skills.
- Dealing with customer service queries both inbound/outbound/via email
- Processing orders, data entry, invoicing
- Dealing with any order discrepancies
- Dealing with queries and complaints
- Producing quotations for products
- Filing and arching and ensuring all records are accurate and up to date
- Administration/Customer Service experience
- Basic mathematical skills
- Confident using MS Office packages
- A positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be able to work in a challenging environment
Training will be provided.