Millions of people get their gas and electricity from our client, at home and at work. They’re one of the UK’s top energy companies – and this is your chance to join them as a Customer Service Administrator in our Solar and Storage department.
This position is based in (Newstead Court, Annesley) however, due to the current situation with Covid-19, we will require flexibility for you to work both at home and on site, any equipment needed for you to complete your role will be provided and we will be here to support you throughout this.
Location: Newstead Court, Little Oak Drive, Annesley, NG15 0DR – some home working required.
Pay: £11.32 an hour
Hours: Full time, 37 hours between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to…
- Contacting customers (inbound, outbound, email) throughout the solar journey to arrange payment, installation, and post-install completion.
- To arrange and book installation dates with installers and customers.
- To process payments for customers, goods and services
- To complete Solar and Storage system registrations and commissioning documentation
- To complete customer documentation including final handover pack.
- Provide customer updates on the progress of their install, ensuring that all systems are accurately updated.
- Ordering of equipment and parts as required.
- Creating purchase orders in SAP as required.
- Supporting the on boarding of new starters.
- Other admin tasks as required by the business.
We are looking for someone who is immediately available, is dedicated and can evidence fantastic customer service experience, is familiar with MS Office and can adapt to suit the role as required. If you have experience using SAP this would be advantageous however full training will be provided.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!!