Our client is a family-run manufacturing business based in Diss, established over 90 years ago!
They are seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join their team. You will be mainly dealing with B2B clients.
Duties will include:
- Taking incoming calls from customers
- Responding to enquiries by phone and email
- Managing and responding to web enquiries
- Developing relationships with clients and upselling at every opportunity
- Processing orders and updating the CRM and other systems
- Supporting the Field Sales team with information and customer engagement
- Extensive use of Excel
- General Administration
- Ad Hoc cover of Reception
Previous Customer-facing experience is essential and an ability to pick systems up swiftly
Please note: The company is currently based in Diss but will be moving to Snetterton in January 2022.
Hours: 8.00am – 5.00pm Mon – Fri 1 hr lunch
Medical insurance via Aviva
Performance based bonus scheme
Death in service and We Care app support via Canada Life.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company with a great team in a time of transition and exciting plans for the future!