Fancy joining a fast expanding company? How would you feel working as a temporary Customer Service Advisor (with opportunity of a permanent contract after 12-weeks) within a friendly team environment?
Red is proud to be recruiting on behalf of a great client who is a British furniture retailer specialising in high quality, hardwood furniture and sofa ranges. The company is based in stores across the UK, with its headquarters located in Swindon.
Due to their ongoing expansion, they are now looking for new people to join their vibrant team in Swindon as a Customer Service Advisor. If you are positive, motivated and driven to achieve results, this could be the role for you!
Package and benefits of a Customer Service Advisor:
- Sociable shifts, working Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 6.00pm, and 1 in 2 Saturdays, 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Competitive basic salary of £18,532.80 per annum (£8.91 per hour), increasing to £20,000 after 12 weeks
- Currently working from home (equipment supplied), shifting to a blended working model at a later point
- Temporary position with the opportunity of a permanent contract after 12 weeks
- Free onsite parking in Swindon
- Full, excellent training provided
- Your birthday off!
- Staff discount on the fantastic company product range
Responsibilities of a Customer Service Advisor:
- Receiving inbound phone calls from new and existing customers and helping them with their enquiries
- Making outbound calls to update customers on their deliveries and orders
- Providing excellent knowledge and advice to customers on the most suitable deals to suit their requirements
- Engaging in conversations, allowing you to continuously build rapport with customers
- Dealing with complaints in a calm and professional manner
- Working towards strict customer service and sales targets
- Demonstrating extensive business and product knowledge
- Working alongside other teams to aid customers with booking and deliveries
- Rearranging collections for customers with incorrect or damaged furniture
- Adhering to all company values
Key skills of a Customer Service Advisor:
- A friendly and confident telephone manner
- Strong communication skills and the ability to actively listen to customer requests
- Ability to cope with varying workloads and good time management skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and be a team player
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Resilience to work well to set targets and in a busy workspace
- Confident ability to understand company systems, products, processes, and procedures
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing team. If you are interested in this position as a Customer Service Advisor in Swindon, please apply below.
Red Recruitment (Business)