Randstad Financial Services
Are you interested in providing first class customer service for one of the largest insurance firms worldwide? Are you confident in a team environment and being able to deal with issues and queries without hesitation to assist clients and customers? We are looking for recruits holding these and many other important personality and performance traits/skills to join our customer service team at our Sheffield office.
Successful candidates will have:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written format
- Understand when necessary to escalate issues in a timely manner
- Ability to talk customers through issues to resolution
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, face to face and over the telephone with a wide range of clients and workers
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi task
- Flexible approach to changing business needs
As a customer Service Advisor your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- ACII qualified or progressing toward
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, Internet
- Systems knowledge: Bridge, AMeII, Timetrak, Knowledge Exchange, Sector Databases
- Divisional Business Rules and Processes
- Specific Client knowledge
- Contract will be initial 6 months with option to extend relating to performance
- Pay Rate is £11.11/hr
- Inside IR35
- Location is North Yorkshire
The role is an office based role, however, considering the recent changes in the Government’s approach, We will be looking for colleagues to be flexible over the 5 working days – working a minimum of 3 days in the office and the remainder at home.
The business has set opening hours for the service centre (8.30 to 5pm), so the only flexibility will be either a 8.30 to 4.45 shift, or a 8.45 to 5pm shift. And they require colleagues to work 5 days per week – which helps with continuity and scheduling in the team
The office address is Building No 1 | Hallamshire Business Park | 100 Napier Street | Sheffield | S11 8HD.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003