Alfred Recruitment LLP
Want to work for a company that will invest in YOUR future? Do you take pride in delivering an exceptional customer experience? Are you able to work in a fast paced and busy environment? If so, we would love to hear from you.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic customer focused individual for a Bristol based, growing company within the financial services sector.
Our client is listed in the top 100 companies on the London Stock Exchange. This is an exciting opportunity to work in an environment that will give you that feel good factor each and every day, whilst working with like-minded customer focused professionals.
We are looking for friendly and focused people with a passion for providing outstanding customer service. You will be using state of the art technology to make your day-to-day processes easier and allow you to work efficiently. You do not need financial experience; our client offers extensive training to ensure you feel fully prepared to assist their clients. There is a dedicated training programme with lots of side-by-side training and engagement to ensure you succeed at your role.
The office space you will be working in has expansive spaces, vibrant colours and lots of natural lighting. They promote a creative and collaborative environment to allow results of high-quality professional performance.
Your role will include:
- Handling calls and being the first point of contact for customers
- Responding to client queries effectively and efficiently
- Communicating complex information in a simple way
- Recording and tracking all customer service requests and queries
- Taking ownership and accountability for customer contact encounters, carrying enquiries through to completion ensuring customer satisfaction
- Maintaining a responsible approach to all security and safety matters related to customer information
Package and Benefits:
- Base salary of £19,500
- Annual bonus scheme
- Tailored training programme and Career Development Plan
- Generous annual leave package
- Annual events and activities
- Social groups
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Dress down Friday/Smart casual dress policy
- Pension Scheme
- Discounts available for gyms, restaurants and bars
If you have ambition, the drive to learn and the skills to fulfil a customer services-based role then we would love to hear from you.
In the first instance please send a copy of your up-to-date CV together with details of your current package.