Venus Recruitment Ltd
This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced team at a busy and exciting time within a local successful business. You will be a customer-focused individual ideally from the financial services industry with a strong desire to keep the customer at the heart of everything you do. You will champion the customer and ensure that the team deliver the best possible experience
* Managing a team 6 Customer Service Reps
* Go-to person for internal customer queries and will endeavour to ensure good outcomes for all customers across all distribution channels.
* Collaborate with other departments to onboard new products, product updates and new initiatives.
* Ensure all customer communications are updated when required and are correct across all customer channels
* Attend monthly meetings and represent the Customer Service team in bringing customer issues to the attention of the committee
* Investigate customer complaints and work closely with the Head of Customer Services to ensure an amicable outcome for all parties.
* Oversee the running of several mailboxes and live chat channels and ensure all customer communications are handled within required SLA’s and ensure all operational tasks are completed in a timely manner.
* Manage multiple projects at the same time and in a fast-paced environment with changing deadlines and objectives.
* Carry out annual performance reviews and quarterly updates.
* Set varied and challenging objectives, identify training needs and help to develop the skillset and capabilities of the team members.
* Conducting training sessions to ensure the team are trained in new product areas prior to launch
* Conduct quality assurance checks on calls, emails and live chats to ensure communications are handled correctly and efficiently and to ensure the company is operating within the rules and requirements set by regulators
* Spot opportunities to improve and enhance the customer experience and onboard new initiatives to help the business meet its targets.
Skills & Requirements:
* Ideally from the financial services industry
* Previous experience managing staff is essential.
* Flexible with working hours – Mix of home and office working
* Ability to keep a busy team motivated and to ‘muck in’ when required at busier times or to cover team holiday or absence.
* Experience in complaint handling
* Experience of extracting data, identifying trends as well as creating reports for analysis and improvement plans.
* Fluent in all MS Office packages including Outlook, Teams, Excel and PowerPoint.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.