The Supply Academy Ltd
Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
£12,000 p.a. Starting Salary
9 – 5 Monday to Friday
Driving Licence Preferable
Zixtel is a leading independent supplier of top-quality computer hardware with an excellent reputation, competitive edge, and superb track record of delivering complex IT solutions to businesses throughout the world. They are looking for three vibrant, confident apprentices to join their thriving, energetic teams! 2 x IT Sales Apprentice and 1 x Digital Marketing Apprentice.
- Company Events
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discounts
- Gym Membership, and Free On-Site Parking.
- A driving licence is preferred but not essential, due to the location that has few public transport links.
Zixtel is looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to create engaging, creative and interesting content for their social Media platforms. Through Digital Marketing techniques, you will help to ensure that Zixtel’s products and services are presented and merchandised in the best possible way on their website, social media channels, and eBay stores.
Duties will Include (But not limited to):
- Creating content for our social media accounts to grow our following.
- Learning how to analyse and interpret data on a variety of topics including Google Analytics and the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Helping to plan, create, implement, and monitor Digital Marketing campaigns to promote the products to our target audiences.
- Helping source information and present it in a variety of formats including content for websites, social media activity, online newsletters, adverts, printed leaflets, and brochures.
- Assist with and implement email marketing campaigns.
- Using our e-commerce platform, to create web listings.
- Listing products on our eBay store and responding to customer queries.
- Create and post company blogs, news, and updates in line with a social media strategy.
- Monitoring and replying to online enquiries.
Desirable but not essential – GCSE’s graded C/4 or above including Maths and English.
Training to be Provided.
- Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship – Standard
- This apprenticeship will help you to gain the relevant knowledge, skills, and behaviours to market effectively products and services.
- Functional Maths & English if required.
- You will also receive regular in-house training to maintain a good knowledge and understanding of the technologies and services that are available within your portfolio and those that are emerging.
There sky is the limit for opportunities following your apprenticeship, including but not limited to the potential of a full-time career with Zixtel.