Callaway Golf Europe Ltd
Callaway was founded on the bold principle of creating demonstrably superior and pleasingly different golf products. That approach, coupled with a commitment to doing work we are proud of, has catapulted the company to a global leader in golf equipment, accessories, luggage and apparel.
We now have a great opportunity for an avid social media user who loves golf.
You’ll assist in the distribution and management of Callaway’s and Odyssey’s Digital Communications content on behalf of the Communications Team. You’ll provide product and media analysis support to the PR Executive and provide in-tournament coverage for Callaway and Odyssey Staff Professionals across our social media channels.
EDITORIAL MEDIA SUPPORT
- Management of the European Press Centre in collaboration with the US press team.
- Manage the library and distribution of Digital and Video assets produced by either the US or European teams and assist with editing and approvals.
- Work with E-commerce team, ensure relevant European content gets published on our European .com websites.
- Support the PR Executive with monthly editorial analysis and reporting across our media channels (print and digital).
- Manage the ordering, despatching, reporting and disposal of the department’s press sample product.
- Assist the PR Executive with event support and management of event materials.
- Manage the ordering and budgeting of the teams Ambassador support product.
SOCIAL MEDIA SUPPORT
- Manage the in-tournament social posting across Callaway and Odyssey platforms (8 hours / week) including weekend play (time off in lie given the following week).
- Assist with content creation and social posting during holiday cover.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written in particular golf vernacular.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with experience of generating, editing, publishing and sharing daily content (original text, images, video) either across these platforms or via digital marketing channels.
- An avid social media user that can demonstrate the ability to engage in discussion and conversation in order to build an online community.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office(Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong understanding of Golf both as a player, and as a sport.
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Second European language, French or German in particular.
- Flexible working with a hybrid home and office work pattern
- Private Medical Insurance
- Medicash Plan
- Life Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Holiday Entitlement 22 days per annum (increasing by one day annually to 27 with service)
- Birthday Holiday
- Staff Discount on products, including golf clubs, balls and clothing
- On-site parking
If you have the skills and would like to join the Callaway Golf team, please email your CV & a cover letter.