We are looking for an experienced Finance Systems Analyst with at least one year’s Anaplan experience to work with, and develop, the existing interfaces between Anaplan, Microsoft Dynamics and other external systems throughout the the group. The role can be based in either our London or Dublin office and will report to the Group Finance Process Manager. The company operates across 10+ offices and data centre locations globally and is actively expanding into new territories.
- Build new interfaces between Anaplan, Microsoft Dynamics and other external sources;
- Support and monitor existing interfaces between different finance systems;
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing of new and existing interfaces;
- Troubleshoot and debug applications;
- Configure and maintain Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, actions and other model security settings;
- Understand functional and non-functional requirements from Business, and how they translate into Anaplan functionality;
- Build, maintain and enhance Anaplan models for new and existing use cases;
- Perform system changes in line with existing change control procedures;
- Improve and optimize system interfaces;
- Build effective data extracts using Anaplan 3rd party add-ins.
- 2+ years of practical experience as an Anaplan model builder;
- 2+ years of practical experience using Go Anywhere;
- Ability to produce effective Anaplan queries using the Excel add-in (v4.0 and above);
- Ability to design data interfaces between financial systems, ideally Microsoft Dynamics Business Central and/or Anaplan;
- Proven experience using Anaplan Connect and the Anaplan API interfaces;
- Relevant experience with systems development, including SDLC, requirements analysis, design, and integration test techniques;
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision;
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skill;
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines and work within a fast-paced environment.