Charity: St Mungo’s
Hours: Monday to Friday, 10am-6pm
Pay: £12.25-£14.25 per hour
Role: Team Leader
We’re looking for EXPERIENCED FUNDRAISERS and TEAM LEADERS to join St Mungos thriving in-house street fundraising team in London!
We are looking for dynamic, outgoing and enthusiastic fundraisers to represent St Mungos as paid charity fundraisers and team leaders in London. St Mungos are committed to ending homelessness and rebuilding lives – and they need people like you to raise vital funds to ensure they can continue to carry out the life changing work that they do!
The Role: The Role: As a fundraising team leader, you will lead from the front to ensure the team continues to perform at the highest level!
On a daily basis you will head out with the team to different busy high streets in the London area. You will engage in conversations with members of the public, inspiring them to support St Mungo’s vital work through a direct debit donation. Alongside this you will offer coaching and training to fundraisers, to assist them in achieving their best results possible!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced fundraiser to take the next step in their career in a leadership role!
- £12.25-14.25 per hour (depending on experience) – guaranteed hourly rate of pay, not commission-based!
- Full time hours – not a zero hour contract!
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Full training and ongoing development
- Opportunities for progression
The ideal candidate:
- Has previous paid fundraising experience! Please note: this is essential for the role. This includes street, door to door (D2D), private site/venue or telephone fundraising.
- Is adaptable and genuinely passionate about innovative ways of working
- Will be resilient and able to handle rejection
- Enjoys motivating others
- Is passionate and enthusiastic about representing St Mungos!
The Charity: Defending London’s homeless and vulnerable is at the heart of the St Mungo’s mission. In a time of divided wealth and poverty spreading globally – over 8,000 people sleep rough on the streets of London every night, many of whom often lose their lives. It’s time to make a change for those in our society who need it most, to change lives and save lives.
To apply to work for St Mungos as a charity fundraising team leader, call Antonia or reply to this advert with a copy of your CV.