- Lead, support and develop teams of 10 first line and second line support analysts to ensure service desk queries are resolved efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure end user services are delivered in line with defined Operating Level Agreements (OLAs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Drive the implementation of ongoing end user computing initiatives, allowing colleagues to embrace new technology.
- Responsible for the management and control of all IT assets and ensuring a list of assigned equipment is maintained.
- To assist and support the IT Director with various IT projects as required to ensure that all IT services are delivered efficiently across the firm.
- Previous experience of managing a team in a support function, with at least 7 years technical background
- Knowledge of a service management framework (eg ITIL) with previous experience of Service Management
- Experienced at managing budgets, working with vendors, and bringing a commercial focus to service delivery decisions.
- Technical knowledge – Win 10, O365, AD/GPO, Exchange 16, Windows Server