Path Recruitment Ltd
Hire Controller – Immediate start – several opportunities are now available. Please note salaries are illustrative and ensure you discuss fully when you speak to us.
Based local to North Watford/ St Albans. A market-leading equipment rental company is seeking a Hire Controller to support the Manager in the day to day running of a busy plant hire business. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working on a hire desk and have previous plant hire / rental experience. You will be used to negotiating hard with clients new and old, managing x hire and rehire relationships or managing large accounts. More senior hire staff may have also acted as a one-stop shop also organising transport, purchase orders to ensure 100% satisfaction.
Duties of the Hire Controller to include:
- Control the on and off hire of plant hire equipment
- Maximising sales opportunities
- Effectively maintaining excellent relationships with customers, suppliers and fellow team members
- Liaising with other depots to check the availability of equipment
- Providing a proactive approach to upselling and increasing sales
To be successful within the role, you may have previously worked in positions such as Hire Controller, Hire Coordinator, Rental Manager, Hire Desk Controller, Hire Manager or as a plant manager.
Benefits of the Hire Controller
- Fun and stable environment
- Training and career progression available
- Company rewards for invested efforts
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.