The Sammons Recruitment Group - Specialist Recruitment Consultancy
The Sammons Recruitment Group – Specialist Recruitment Consultancy
Our client is a leading specialist financial services group focusing on the UK pensions market. They have been named as one of the UK’S Top 100 Best Large Companies To Work For 2021, and prier themselves on their great company culture and extensive development opportunities. They are currently recruiting for an IT Operations Architect to join them on a permanent contract.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Define, design and drive implementation of Operational architectural principals.
- Support the business’s planned, ambitious technology roadmap
- Helping define Non-functional requirements of the TechOps group
- Result in systems that are capable of meeting their uptime and maintenance requirements
- Help increase service delivery metrics by suggesting, designing and leading the implementation of modifications to the company legacy estate that improve uptime, resilience, capacity and stability
- Develop an operational service design network
- Embed best Operational practice into the Service Design process
- Define end to end service flows which ensure that the customer experience of service is understood
- Maintain key relationships with peers across the business
- Be hungry to define and deliver the results against which you will be measured.
- Ensure that you keep up to date with best practice, networking frequently with external peers and industry specialists
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Current hardware technology in Enterprise systems
- Enterprise backup and recovery systems and processes
- Building resilience across entire technology stacks
- System monitoring and alerting tools
- Excellent communicator able to influence others from a wide variety of business functions
- At least Three years in a similar role in a blue chip / enterprise scale environment
- Working in a regulated industry (preferably FCA / PRA controlled)
- Working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience in a DevOps / DevSecOps environment
The following position will include these benefits:
- Great office environment in Reigate
- Very flexible approach to home working
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary between £80-90k dependent on experience
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.