IT Support Analyst – Technical Support – IT Systems
My client based in Hampshire are looking to recruit an experienced IT Support candidate for their large, enterprise environment. You will work within a large team and be skilled in 1st and 2nd line support the ideal candidate will be skilled in manging incidents, alert monitoring, and all-round IT support (basic understanding of servers would also be highly desirable).
The role is critical to ensuring that service availability is kept to the highest level with minimum impact to service. You will be responsible for monitoring & maintaining the services provided to ensure that alerts are managed proactively along with spotting any pattern or trends occurring that could indicate a potential issue. The role also looks for automation opportunities where you will be empowered to deliver this automation utilising the current tools within the department. You will need to be self-motivated, driven, have a proactive approach and enjoy analysing for potential patterns and trends as well as problem solving.
The key requirements for this role are:
- 1st and 2nd line IT support experience
- A proactive and analytical approach with a technical background of supporting on both premises & cloud services.
- A basic understanding of servers
- An understanding of alert monitoring
- A passion for improving an IT service
- You must be a driver and have a car- Due to their location
The client will offer a genuine desire to develop your career, this is a large client who offer great career development.