Lead Analytics Consultant
A growing data consultancy are currently looking for a Lead Analytics Consultant to join the team. The Lead Analytics Consultant will lead from the front, as the business offers expert consultation to large, complex public sector organisations in how to become more data driven. The Lead Analytics Consultant will work closely with clients in order to understand the insight they want to gain from their data, whilst also suggesting further data sources for insight. This will then be translated into visually dynamic and insightful PBI dashboards through the full end-to-end Power BI development.
The Lead Analytics Consultant will also manage a team of consultants – delegating work where necessary and mentoring others.
The Lead Analytics Consultant will have the following experience:
- A minimum of 5 years in an analytics / data centric role
- Expertise in data viualisation software through end-to-end development (Power BI highly desirable)
- Excellent data analysis experience through the use of SQL Server
- Previous experience in management / leading a team
- Excellent project management ability
- Strong communication skills – requirement gathering / stakeholder management
- Previous experience in public sector highly desirable but not essential.
The role offers a salary of up to £60,000 and will be predominantly home-based, with occasional need to travel to client sites (dependant on business need). Travel will be fully expensed by the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing data consultancy – with a vision of helping large organisations make better use of their data.
Please note: candidates must be based in the UK