Logistics & Inventory Manager
Salary up to £47,000 DOE
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30
The Logistics / Inventory Manager will have overall responsibility for the day-today management of the Logistics and Inventory Controllers.
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience will include:
- International Trade Level 5 qualification
- Ability to motivate and manage a team
- Experience in managing 3rd party couriers for both Domestic and International
- Previous experience in an Inventory role
- Proficient in working with data and ability to create reports
- A clear understanding of ECCN and HS Codes
- Familiar with Cisco Networking Products and the Shipment thereof.
- Ability to prioritise & organise own work in a busy environment
- Accuracy and high attention to detail
- Self-motivated, positive and proactive attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team or independently
- Good organisational/planning skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Management of the Inventory and Logistics Teams
- Manage Stock inventory
- Manage Customer Stock inventory
- Manage Courier Partners and ensure we are receiving expected Service Levels.
- Compliance for International Exports
- Missing stock investigations
- Identification of Dual Use items and assistance with Commercial Invoices for Export purposes
- When required direct, optimise and co-ordinate the full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with service providers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, costs and efficiencies
- Resolve any complaints expediently
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late appl