ARE YOU ANALYTICAL AND IT COMPETENT?
DO YOU WANT TO WORK FROM HOME?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ASAP START?
An EXCITING opportunity has arisen to work for a big client as a MI DATA ANALYST. This role is full time working within the Cloud Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a professional setting and training is given however some experience is needed.
- Producing ad-hoc, weekly & monthly Exec level MI and Governance packs
- Collating data from stakeholders across the client, offering challenge and insight to ensure you capture the highest quality of data
- Maintaining databases and spreadsheets with complete data sets to enable timely responses to both ad-hoc and regular MI requests
- Sourcing and manipulating of data sets to provide insight and answers for project stakeholders along with support for project delivery teams
- Continuous development and automation of programme reports and dashboards
You need to have:
- Proficient using o365 tools such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Collaborative with your work, you’ll need to reach out to lots of different stakeholders
- PAYE weekly pay
- 5 months
- Full time Mond – Friday
- Big client
- Training given
- Work from home position (occasional travel in the office, London based)
Please APPLY TODAY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV and someone will be in touch soon.
We aim to get through to as many candidates as possible, if we cannot for this role, we can keep you posted for future roles.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy