Nigel Wright is delighted to be working with a software house who provide products to the medical industry across the UK. Due to an exciting growth phase the business are doubling the size of their development team and are looking at hiring several mid-level developers.
The company have an exciting technical vision and roadmap which includes elevating their technical stack to a cloud offering. You will be working closely with architects and designers. A key focus will be delivering integration with group business systems where needed. You will use CI/CD to get your work into customer’s hands allowing them to continue to provide amazing value to the user base.
Furthermore you’ll be involved in a wide range of tasks within the software development lifecycle including design, analysis and implementation and testing of web applications.
- 2 years C#, .net experience
- CRM knowledge (Entity Framework, NHibernate)
- Unit and integration testing experience
- Designing and implementing Web API’s
- Some Cloud and DevOps experience would also be beneficial