Job Title: Part Time Customer Service/Administrator
Location: Widnes (WA8)
Salary: £15,000 p/a (part time)
Hrs : Monday – Friday 10:00-14:00hrs
Contract Type: Permanent
Being a highly successful leading manufacturer of high performance process chemicals, our client is looking to appoint an experienced, motivated Customer Service/Administrator, working part time hours to join their existing small team.
As the Customer Service/Administrator, your duties will be:
– Maintain excellent customer service by liaising with customers on a daily basis.
– Receive incoming orders via telephone and email.
– Input orders through the relevant systems and generate paperwork.
– Liaise with hauliers and book in customer deliveries.
– Deal with export customers.
– Process goods in, and liaise with shipping companies.
The ideal Customer Service/Administrator will hold the following skills and experiences:
– Must have previous Customer Service & Administrator experience.
– Previous experience working within a Chemical/Manufacturing business would be advantageous.
– Fully IT literate.
– Excellent attention to detail.
– Excellent communicator
– Must be flexible to work full time hours on occasions to cover holidays.