Blues Point Ltd
Blues Point Ltd
Great opportunity for an experienced software product manager to make their mark within an innovative team. Flexible for working from home.
The Product Manager is responsible for and owns the definition and content of the software products in their area of responsibility. They will support the business in driving growth by applying subject matter expertise and a flair for envisaging innovative software products that enable customers to achieve their strategic goals.
Bridging the Commercial and R&D teams, the Product Manager will engage with customers, prospects, partners and the retail industry as a credible product spokesperson who can support customer facing pre-sales activities. Feedback from these sources plus experience and market research will inform the proposals and requirements that go into our software development process.
• UK based software-focused product manager with a full driving licence.
• Happy to travel as the role requires – there may be times when you are travelling a few days a week, although you may sometimes go for months without travel. Possibly abroad in future as well.
• Proven experience in a commercial environment, ideally within supply chain/logistics/freight forwarding or similar.
• Ability to operate in both the low level detail, but also understand the high level company and product vision.
• Ability to represent the company as an SME both from a Supply Chain & Logistics perspective, and a best of breed packaged software perspective
• Ability to contribute to overall product vision, ensuring any decisions made are aligned
• Ability to work on multiple work items in parallel, prioritising according to deadline, importance, etc.
• Self-motivated in their learning, taking advantage of any opportunity to gain new experience or skills
• If you consider yourself to be a ‘disruptor’ – someone that doesn’t mind asking the awkward questions and challenging the status quo, that would be a good thing!
The most exciting thing about this role is the sheer variety – no two days are the same. And also, within this team you will have a great opportunity to break exciting ground – to innovate and create in an environment where this is encouraged.
To £60,000 + benefits. Interested? Send your CV now!