Richmond Square Consulting Ltd
Richmond Square Consulting Ltd
Project Manager – Software Development, .NET, C#
Sevenoaks, Kent (with remote options / WFH 2-3 days per week)
Project Manager required by a leading company based in Sevenoaks, Kent. The Project Manager will sit within the Software Development team (C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, SQL Server, Azure) and be responsible for planning and managing all projects from initiation through to completion, tracking and reporting progress.
As a Project Manager for this company, you will benefit from:
- Basic starting salary of up to £65,000
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Excellent Pension Plan (12.5% company contribution)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Optional summer hours scheme (June – August)
- Cash Plan
- Dental Plan
- Excellent environment with a knowledgeable and friendly team
- Career progression
- Work From Home / Remote working options up to 3 days per week
A few details about the role
As a Project Manager you will have an exciting, diverse, challenging and rewarding position where no 2 days are likely to be the same. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Create and maintain a portfolio, with individual plans for each project, incorporating co-ordination of resources, identification of dependencies and timetables.
- Work with the business to define and co-ordinate new project requirements, monitor ongoing projects and manage existing software maintenance and enhancement requests.
- Put in place tools to allow stakeholders to monitor and contribute to projects as required.
- Manage project risks by careful assessment and monitoring, along with development of mitigating strategies to tackle any identified risks.
- Manage and motivate the IT Development team by clearly communicating expectations, planning and monitoring the team’s workload and outputs, along with general day to day oversight.
- Establish credible relationships across the organisation and communicate project progress to key stakeholders.
- Ensure best practice is followed with regard to code quality and security.
What you will need
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role with a successful record in the management of software professionals and software project delivery.
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to engage with colleagues across the business to understanding business needs.
- Proactive, self-motivated, resilient working approach with inbuilt drive to achieve deadlines.
- Confident communicator able to influence and think through challenging situations, with the ability to adapt communication style to suit different situations.
- A good leader with the ability to inspire their team to achieve deadlines and achieve excellent service standards, using a collaborative approach.
- A proven ability to respond positively to challenges and introduce new ways of working and bring their team with them to deliver service levels.
- Enthusiastic and sociable.
- Good understanding of project management and control.
- Ability to gain consensus amongst stakeholders and balance occasional conflicting interests.
- Demonstrated experience in line management.
- Good user liaison and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines.
- Commercially and financially aware with good budgetary management skills.
- Agile project experience
- Experience of delivering .NET or similar projects
- Any experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, SQL Server and Azure may be advantageous.
If you feel that you are the Project Manager that is right for this position, then please apply via the link or contact me directly via either LinkedIn or our Richmond Square Consulting Ltd website.
Richmond Square Consulting
Alternative job titles: Software Development Project Manager, Software Development Manager, .NET Development Manager