Project Support Officer
Up to £180 per day umbrella
We are recruiting on behalf of our prestigious London based client for a Project Support Officer to support project management professionals with administrative based support.
This role will initially focus on supporting the technical rollout of a new online Project and Programme Management Tool. Following this, at any one time the individual would be providing supporting up to 5 Project Managers to a variety of different projects.
The individual will facilitate project governance processes to ensure projects and programmes are properly managed to meet defined governance arrangements including approvals/stage-gate processes throughout the project lifecycle, customer and other stakeholder engagement, co-ordination across teams.
* Lead, supported by the PMO Senior Managers with the rollout of a new Project and Programme Management tool. Be the departmental superuser.
* Lead, supported by the PMO Senior Managers with the rollout of Tableau reporting, developing new templates and information as required.
* Assist colleagues in the completion of documentation required by the client’s governance processes (e.g. business cases, approval templates, risk registers etc) through collating information; obtaining authorisations; proof reading paperwork for submission etc.
* Assist colleagues with the creation and/or completion of regular project templates and tracking documentation as required
* Maintain project organisation charts (if required) and key stakeholder contacts and distribution lists as required from the project communications plan.
* Support the version and change control process for the project.
* Arranging and set up project meetings in the diary.
* Attend meetings when required; Produce concise and accurate minutes and maintain action logs from project and other internal meetings, ensuring prompt circulation and follow-up on action points as directed.
* Support with the collation and dissemination of information relevant to the project and in the storage (in an easily accessible manner)
* Support with project financials and budget documentation and assisting with the completion of stage-gate documents throughout the project lifecycle and monthly reports
* Act as a key point of contact for the project or programme.
* In depth knowledge of Project and Programme Management Software tools (such as CORA PPM, Planview or 4Projects)
* Experience of tableau reporting (essential)
* Good standard of education; highly literate and numerate
* Excellent IT skills in the MS Office suite
* Good minute taking skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Understanding and/or previous experience of project management and of working in a project environment
* Previous experience of project management (e.g. risk registers, project plans etc.)
Please reply with your updated CV and we will be in touch shortly to discuss the next steps!
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.