Apex International Recruitment Ltd
* Full-time permanent position
* Office based in Hertfordshire
* Competitive package
* Quality document review prior to QP release.
* Generating BPRs for manufacturing.
* Amending Manufacturing and Packaging master production records.
* Reviewing & approving BOMs on SAGE.
* Preparing batch release documentation, C of A and Batch Release Certificate.
* Handling customer complaints and enquiries, including medical product information, coordinate technical product complaint investigations.
* Handling and reporting of Adverse Drug Reactions / Adverse Events. Liaising with HPPV (third party Pharmacovigilance).
* Product Quality Report preparation.
* Raising and assessing deviations, change controls & CAPAs.
* Artwork management including liaising with regulatory affairs and third party.
* Controlled document management (versioning & database management).
* Authoring and reviewing controlled documents (manufacturing logs, SOPs, etc.).
* Raising purchase orders for artwork tasks and packaging materials.
* Internal, external and customer audits.(Co-Auditor)
Full job description available on application
* Candidate MUST have at least 1 years experience in QA in the pharmaceutical industry within a GMP environment
* *Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered*
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on or email
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.