Sales Assistant – Watford Hospital
Working in a hospital takes a special kind of customer service – a helpful, professional attitude could make a big difference to somebody’s day. We are looking for customer focused, driven individuals, with a passion for delivering excellent service, to join our friendly team! We have an exciting Part Time Sales Assistant opportunity in our busy Watford Hospital store, working Monday to Friday 6:30am to 9:30am (15 total hours pw ) shifts fully flexible.
Do you thrive in a fast paced sales environment where no two days are the same, then look no further.
We are looking for exceptional individuals used to working to sales targets through highlighting promotions and upselling to customers to join one of our busy stores. Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
– To always deliver a friendly service, smiling, greeting and making eye contact with every customer you come into contact with
– To provide detailed product knowledge to customers, demonstrating the benefits and differences of each model
– Driving sales to meet daily targets for till point conversation products and driving ATV.
– Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers, – approaching any customers that may require assistance
– Working as an active member of the team, supporting colleagues in all tasks
– Meeting high standards of display and visual merchandising to ensure the store is well presented.
– Carry out stock replenishment, when required, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy
– Experience gained within a retail environment preferred and including coffee house.
– Confident approach towards maximising sales opportunities
– Flexibility towards working hours
– Strong communication skills and ability to participate as a key team member
– Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment