Wentworth Life Sciences
*Scientific Programme Manager*
Our client helps successful clinical trial investigational meetings (IMs) take place. This role will take you all over the world, working alongside a small team of event management colleagues, acting as the project scientific lead for that specific IM. The company has a long history of success, gaining almost all of its business through positive referrals.
With new investment and clear and ambitious growth plans, it is an exciting time to join the company. For those who enjoy cutting-edge clinical research combined with a love of event and project management, this is a rare opportunity to combine the two aspects in one role.
Colleagues in the scientific team are PhDs and Pharmacists however, our client will consider those with an alternative background.
By the time the event takes place, you will have built a strong relationship with your pharmaceutical industry client, having supported them over the preceding weeks in the run-up to the meeting.
Reviewing the protocol document, providing advice, reviewing and refining presentations and materials will all form part of your role. You will help advise and shape the various presentations that take place over the course of the IMs.
You are likely to manage a small number of projects in tandem which will require good project management skills and experience (ideally gained with a pharma co or CRO etc).
*This position will require:*
* A strong scientific background with a good understanding of the drug development process.
* The ability to read and understand clinical trial study protocols.
* An understanding of pharmaceutical companies.
* Project management skills and a highly organised nature.
* Self-confidence and great communications skills.
* Ability to build positive, consultative relationships with colleagues, clients and others.
*Some core responsibilities include:*
* Recommending creative and interactive programme solutions.
* Adapting study protocols and manuals to create and design clinical study support materials.
* Managing speaker content in the form of pre-recorded presentations, slides & videos.
* Liaising with and providing strategic support to clients in relation to scientific programme, presenters and meeting content.
* Scientific programme development, planning and management.
* Attendance and speaker management at virtual meetings and on-site at live Investigator Meetings.
This role would suit a medical, biomedical, medicinal chemistry, pharmacy or pharmacology graduate with a good understanding of the drug development process.
If you have the required skills and are able to frequently travel from the UK (when restrictions ease) – please apply now and follow Wentworth Life Sciences in the meantime.