A leading company in Manchester is on the lookout for an experienced Senior Programmer who will contribute to design process and lead implementation of solutions. They will consider candidates who require sponsorship,
Working in a close knit team, you will lead on complex and business critical IT projects. Therefore naturally you will have strong attention to detail and excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Strong C#, .NET Framework / .NET Core / .NET programming skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient in the full software development lifecycle.
- Practical experience using Agile methodologies and DevOps practices.
- Experience of development and collaborative tools such as JIRA / GitHub / Azure DevOps.
- Good understanding of architecture and design, cloud / on-premise / hybrid platforms, client server systems and distributed systems.
They offer excellent benefits and career progression.
Salary is up to £50,000 per annum.
Apply today for a confidential chat!