Your new company
FIG People are looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join a PE backed consumer lender going through an amazing period of growth in Blackpool for a fantastic permanent, full-time opportunity.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing consumer lender, this role allows you to join a fantastic team focused on your personal progression whilst acting as a Senior Business Analyst with your own personal development at the forefront of this role.
Your new role
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for;
- Working in a dynamic Agile/Scrum development environment. You’ll be a member of a number of squads responsible for the delivery of support.
- Ensuring that all business requirements are known, documented and understood. By using User Stories and acceptance criteria, you’ll ensure that the development team focuses on the delivery of customer value.
- Taking an active role in the full SDLC/Delivery sprints, from process mapping and solution design through to acceptance testing and customer sign o. You’ll be ensuring that quality underpins everything that is delivered
What you’ll need to succeed
To sucseed in this role, you will need;
- Someone with significant experience as a Business Analyst, who has ideally worked in an Agile software development environment and a lending environment.
- Experience working with modern dev practices – e.g. automation of acceptance tests
- Experience working with executives and directors to elicit quality requirements and cost/risk/benefit analysis of those needs.
- Someone with passion, drive and commitment to delivering high quality solutions, with an attention to detail and the ability to understand and break down complex requirements.
- You’ll have skills in ISEB/CBAP certification, Business Process modeling and re-engineering, user stories and BDD based acceptance criteria using Gherkin and Cucumber and Exposure to domain driven development desirable.
- Someone who is a team player and able to communicate with both technical and non technical stakeholders.
What you’ll get in return
In return for this, you will be offered a salary between £40,000 – £60,000. You will have the benefit of an employee bonus scheme, excellent progression opportunities, brilliant pension contribution and 30 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.