Senior Ecommerce Merchandising Manager
The Senior Ecommerce Merchandising Manager is responsible for defining and driving the strategy and managing and developing the 12 person merchandising team for globally recognised fashion brand.
This role reports into the Digital Trade and Merchandising Director along with Planning, Site merchandising, Trade optimization and Product strategy.
The strategic focus this year is to implement and action a digital mind-set across all ways of working and KPI landscape. Previous digital experience is required. This role will develop, communicate and drive long-term range strategies that meet or exceed financial plan and customer expectations.
- Min 10 years’ of commercial experience of which 5 years in Ecommerce/digital (compulsory) pure player a plus
- Strong leadership and coaching skills with proven experience in managing and development a mid-large team
- Proven experience of defining and driving category strategy successfully on digital platform
- Strong analytical skills, fact based and number driven with solid experience of digital KPIs and metrics
- Excellent commercial awareness with a strong interest in the fashion industry and a consumer-centric mindset, always searching for future trends
- Experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on + for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you