The Customer and Digital team provide web services and support to all divisions of the business.
We have several websites that we build and support directly, in addition we provide web SME support and technical assistance to other IT teams and the business when required.
MINT IT currently utilises EpiServer as its key CMS system alongside several asp.net sites – the key responsibility will be to support and add new features to the existing Episerver sites.
The sites are distributed between on prem servers and Azure Cloud, with mini-upgrade projects scheduled for the next 12-18 months.
Duties and accountabilities
- Supporting existing websites that are live
- Implementing re-directs and IIS/server configurations
- Renewing, maintaining and deploying SSL certificates for sites
- Resolving incident tickets related to the websites as raised by clients
- Working on new projects to build websites, api services, migrate sites between domains
- Working on the backend administration tools for the websites
- Documenting and creating relevant documentation, e.g architecture, support, troubleshooting guides as required. Documenting the requirements and Specifications using Confluence and JIRA appropriately.
- Participate in any Cloud migration projects, tasks or work items as related to the teams activities
- Act as Web SME providing the business and other IT teams with advice and guidance on best practices with regards to building, creating, running websites – including SEO
- Co-ordinating with GSS (Security team) to run PEN tests and make the necessary technical changes highlighted
- Follow the Change release processes and project intake processes as required
Skills & experience
Skills, knowledge and experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of EPISERVER required
- Experience of Sitecore or Sharepoint would be an advantage
- Azure Cloud experience
- Experience of source control and auto deployment tools such as teamcity and octopus-deploy
- Selenium and automated test tools
- Experience of SQL Server databases, Entity Framework, stored procedures and shell scripts
- Testing of websites – best practice, experience of third party tools such as browserstack
- TDD or ability to write clean and good unit tests
- Nice to haves:
- Familiar with Resharper and or other productivity tools
- Familiar with some testing framework (e.g Nunit)
- Experience on MOQ