Better Placed Limited
Are you a commercially driven online merchandiser? A massive consumer brand is looking for a Senior Online Merchandiser to join their friendly team based in Chester. You will help deliver best practice customer journey for key pages to improve sales growth and onsite optimisation.
This business is in the top 20 to work for in the UK and you will also benefit from a highly competitive remuneration, bonus package, a genuinely useful staff discount, progression path, learning and development opportunities, educational sponsorship, enhanced maternity and paternity leave, a world class working environment, remote flexibility (2 days a week in the office) and industry leading levels of job satisfaction.
As a Senior Merchandiser, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Commercially driven and have a customer first mind-set with a focus on sales, margin, traffic, conversion, AOV and customer experience
- Influence the shape and direction of onsite merchandising and optimisation, both short and long term.
- Manage the quality and consistency of onsite experience and optimisation across the full onsite offer.
- Identify opportunities and drive new initiatives for increasing revenue using web analytics tools to improve key performance metrics: revenue per user, AOV, conversion, engagement, exit rate etc.
- Help to refine and be responsible for the implementation of our SEO strategy to effectively drive quality relevant traffic, ensuring that we remain “Best in class”
- Successfully own and manage onsite merchandising and optimisation tools, sharing best practice with the online merchandising team
- Understand the various customers shopping missions, including how devices influence the customer and championing the online customer experience.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Teams team to ensure that category traffic is optimised for all E-Commerce channels including email, paid search and affiliates
The ideal Online Analytics Manager will have the following experience:
- Commercial awareness with a trading focus, operating in a fast paced online retail environment.
- Experience using Google Analytics to drive analysis, insight and presentation of data to inform decision making.
- CMS experience, Salesforce (preferable) or similar (Shopify Magento)
- Able to motivate others and create effective networks of people who can give you what you need.
- Great attention to detail is essential, as is a high standard of numeracy (including Excel skills).
- Flexible, enthusiastic and motivated with the ability to work to targets in a deadline driven environment.
- Ambition and drive to learn / develop new skills
If this sounds like you and you’d like to progress within an award-winning business, then please apply!
Keywords: online merchandiser, ecommerce, trading executive, sales, senior, cro, onsite optimisation