WHAT’S THE JOB? SERVICE MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? Distributing high quality specialist capital equipment throughout England, this is a dynamic business focused on selling a strong portfolio of in-demand equipment to specialist growers, providing exceptional standards of customer support.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? First class salary package + company vehicle
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Cambridgeshire
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? This is a fast-paced position requiring excellent task management abilities; the service manager plays a pivotal role in ensuring the highest standards of aftersales service, with a strong focus on customer care and satisfaction. The core aim of the role is to promote customer retention whilst managing a profitable department utilising the full extent of its team personnel and resources effectively and efficiently.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- We’ll need to know that you are a resourceful and inspirational team leader capable of motivating others and running a high-performing department
- Your career to date will be in technical service within the agricultural machinery sector (this is a must-have) and you’ll have a thorough understanding of current farming practices and empathy for the time pressures and seasonal workload faced by end users
- We’re looking for a strong decision maker who can prioritise workload in line with customer demand
- You’ll be able to confidently oversee multiple jobs, ensuring workflow runs smoothly, with delays investigated and acted upon, invoicing checked and issued promptly
- We’d like to see a strong interest in promoting the highest standards of customer service through communicating effectively across all relationships: customers (new and existing), colleagues and supplier representatives alike
- As a ‘big picture’ role, you should understand systems and processes, with an understanding of the commercial drivers which generate profitability
- You’ll have a good standard of IT literacy and experience with service management and warranty systems
- A clean driving licence is required, and you’ll reside in or be prepared to relocate to North Cambridgeshire / West Norfolk / South Lincolnshire
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? If you’re a motivated individual keen to progress your career with a dynamic, forward thinking business and be well rewarded for your performance, we would love to hear from you. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself. You can send this directly to us: