£55,000+ (fully remote)
Interaction IT have partnered with a leading software solutions business.
Due to continued expansion, my client has immediate requirements for two .NET developers to design, deliver and deploy software solutions within required deadlines and to specification.
Working remotely, you will be part of a small but experienced development team, working for the well-established company with 20+ years experience in the business, providing software as a service into multiple client sectors.
You will be working in an Agile environment, responsible for all stages of the software development lifecycle and take ownership of development projects.
You will be committed to your own personal development as a software developer contributing to a culture of continuous improvement within the team.
Key skills and responsibilities
· 4+ year, full stack commercial experience working on large-scale projects, including web development in .NET Core, C# 8.0 and code review knowledge
· Experienced in test automation including test plans and unit testing
· Solid database development background, SQL server 2014 onwards
· Design pattern and SOLID principles
· Maintain exceptional standard of code design and architecture
· Keep up to date with latest technology and encourage sharing of information across the development team
· REST API design and development (desirable)
In return our client offer a relaxed and friendly working environment, competitive salary, excellent company benefits and personal development opportunities.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity with a market leading software business, please submit interested CVs to and I will then give you a call to discuss in more detail.