New opportunity for a Solutions Architect to join a leading insurance company on a permanent basis.
You will be working for a leading insurance company and they are looking for someone to contribute and plan the overall technical direction of their IT platform, designing and architecting solutions to help evolve the business.
(Please note: You will be able to work from home for majority of the time in this position, but will be required to visit the London offices 4 days a month – your choice completely on which days they are)
Solutions Architect Responsibilties:
- Define and own the technical strategy and vision of the company
- Work closely across different teams and communicate designs to them clearly and coherently
- Engage with the stakeholders and third-party vendors
- Leverage the platform to deliver business initiatives.
- Execute the architecture vision for the client’s platform capabilities.
Solutions Architect Required Experience:
- Strong technical background in programming
- Architecture and solution design
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Domain-driven design, distributed architecture and cloud infrastructure#
- Contribution towards overarching architectural roadmap
- Understanding of complex IT solutions
Solutions Architect Application Process:
This is a permanent requirement with a start date ASAP. CV’s are currently being considered and interviews are taking place from 1st August. The interview process will be 2 stage and candidates will need to be available at no more than 4 weeks’ notice but will ideally be available immediately.
Why Should You Apply?
This is an excellent permanent opportunity to join a client that are helping organisations create value using new technologies.
If this role isn’t what you’re looking for then don’t worry, at X4 Technology we have excellent relationships with companies ranging from some of the most exciting start-ups to the biggest names in tech, covering a wide range of mid to senior level permanent and contract positions.
You can check out all of our roles on our website. Please apply via the link if you believe you are suited to this position or you can get in touch with me directly and I can run though all my current vacancies within the Network & Infrastructure market.